We believe ...
- That the Scriptures (Old and New Testaments) are the inspired Word of God.
- In one true living God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son,
and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is God the Son: completely God united with perfect humanity
in one person.
- The Holy Spirit is a person whose work includes glorifying the Lord Jesus
Christ, and who indwells the believer eternally.
- Humankind was created by God but sinned against him by selfish rebellion
and is therefore eternally separated from God and under his judgment.
- The Good News is that Jesus Christ died in the place of each person and
that his death was a perfect and complete sacrifice for his/her sin. He rose
back to life again, was seen alive by many witnesses, ascended to heaven where
he now lives as our High Priest and Advocate before God the Father.
- In total immersion water baptism by which a person confesses their faith
already in the Lord Jesus Christ and publicly identifies with Christís death,
burial and resurrection.
- Jesus Christ is personally coming again soon, to take all true believers
to be with him forever. After that he will come in glory to reign on earth and
then establish a new heaven and a new earth.
- All the dead will be bodily resurrected; the believer to everlasting life
with the Lord, the unbeliever to judgment and everlasting conscious